Neeru Bajwa works in Punjabi films as an artist, filmmaker, and producer. She is a leading actress in the industry and is very well because of her exceptional acting abilities. Neeru Bajwa is the very first thing that springs to mind when we think of outstanding heroines in Punjabi cinema. She is a well-known actress who has been in a number of blockbuster films over her career.
She has appeared in 33 films, comprising Hindi and Punjabi films. Her films continue to break box office records year after year. Besides that, Neeru Bajwa really does have a tremendous fan base in India and abroad, with millions of supporters.
Neeru Bajwa was born on August 26th, 1980. She is well-known for her work as a film actress. In the 1998 movie Main Solah Baras Ki, she had her Bollywood debut alongside Dev Anand. Neeru Bajwa is 41 years old. Actress who starred in the films Jatt & Juliet 2 and Jatt Romantic in 2013.
This 41-year-old artist was born in the Canadian city of Vancouver. In 1998, she left high school to chase a career as an actress. Jeet and Nach Baliye 2 were two Indian romantic comedies in which she featured.
Neeru’s real name is Arshvir Kaur Bajwa, and she is a Canadian citizen. She was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, on August 26, 1980. She went to an Indian Canadian beauty contest before going to India since she heard the victors would get a tour to Mumbai. Her dad had previously decided to send her to Mumbai regardless of the fact that she had placed second in the competition.
Late Jaswant Bajwa is Neeru’s father, and she has two sisters, Sabrina Bajwa and Rubina Bajwa. In terms of Neeru Bajwa’s marriage, she wedded Harry Jawandha, an Indian-Canadian entrepreneur, on February 8, 2015. Aanaya Kaur, Alia Jawanda, and Akira Jawanda are Neeru Bajwa’s 3 daughters.
Neeru Bajwa’s Career
Neeru Bajwa began her acting career in 1998 with the Bollywood movie ‘Main Solah Baras Ki,’ and went on to feature in Indian tv dramas and Punjabi speaking movies. Neeru was born in Cannada and placed second in the Miss India Canada Contest.
She went on to star in a number of television shows, including ‘Hari Mirchi Lal Mirchi,’ ‘Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani,’ and Guns and Roses.
‘Neeru Bajwa Entertainment’ is a production firm owned by the actress. Neeru Bajwa made her directorial debut with the Punjabi film Sargi (2017), starring her sister Rubina in the starring character.
‘Munde U.K. De (2009), ‘Jihne Mera Dil Luteya (2011), ‘Jatt & Juliet (2012), ‘Jatt & Juliet 2 (2013), ‘Sardaar Ji (2015), ‘Laung Laachi (2018), and ‘Shada (2019). Neeru is now anchoring the Punjabi show Jazba on zee punjabi as of 2021.
Neeru Bajwa’s Controversies
In 2013, she had Gurbani passages inscribed on her forearm as a tattoo. The Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC), which lodged a lawsuit against the artist, was among those who were outraged. Neeru was forced to write an apology, and it was ultimately decided that no one will ever be pardoned for repeating the same blunders.
More about Neeru Bajwa
- When she was a kid, Neeru has aspired to be an artist. After witnessing Bollywood movies as a youngster, she was encouraged to pursue acting.
- Before travelling to India, she attended an Indian Canadian beauty pageant since she heard the finalists would be flown to Mumbai. Despite the fact that she came in second place in the contest, her father already has agreed to send her to Mumbai.
- Neeru’s parents were actually opposed to her wish to become an actress since they intended her to become a doctor.
- Her father supported her entirely and accepted her decision. At the age of 19, she came in Mumbai to perform auditions. Ever since, she has remained in the sector.
- Neeru has been in a serious relationship with famous actor Amit Sadh, with whom she appeared on the show Nach Balliye as a reality couple dancer. In 2005, she and the couple split up.
- Her film production firm is called ‘Outdoors Films.’ She played a stunning role in the Bollywood movie ‘Prince’ (2010).
- “Special Chabbis,” directed by Neeru Bajwa, was her most contemporary Bollywood film (2013). Neeru decided to leave the Bollywood film industry after that.
- On February 8, 2015, she wedded Harry Jawandha, a Canadian entrepreneur.
- ‘Jatt and Juliet’ and ‘Jatt and Juliet 2’ became box office successes for her.
- For her part in the movie “Mel Karade Rabba,” she received the PTC Punjabi Award Critics for Best Actress.
- She was also the three-time winner of the PTC Best Actress Award.
- Neeru Bajwa is among Punjabi industry’s richest actresses, and she lives a luxurious lifestyle. As you know, she wedded Harry Jawandha and they now reside in a gorgeous home in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. This opulent home is in one of Vancouver’s wealthiest neighbourhoods, where she lives with her family. Neeru Bajwa also possesses a number of high-end houses in India.
|Real Name||Arshvir Kaur Bajwa|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Director|
|Date of Birth||26-Aug-80|
|Birth Place||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Family||Father – Late Jaswant Bajwa Mother – Not Known|
|Husband Name||Harmikpal Jawandha|
|Debut||Film – Main Solah Baras Ki (1998) TV – Guns N Roses (2005)|
|Net Worth||$18 Million|